Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Now semi-live and in color!

Well the day finally came where I broke down and ended a close to 6 year streak, a marathon of not buying a digital camera. I didn't think I NEEDED one, or that there was any thing of substance NEEDING documentation; to forever be filed away for drunk remaniscence or bragging rights to boot. All that's behind us now, I've decided I'm passionate about my adventure and wanted to share it with those of you stricken with such syndromes as "This is my Favorite Couch" or "It's to hot outside - give me a month-and-a half and then it'll be too cold outside" You sneaky little wankers.

I , Alexander Super-Fun Gigas am here for you. Feel free to live vicariously through my blog untill I have forced upon you a sense of longing for more than T.V and a tray of snacks!


Let us start with Heather. That's her on your Right. I have assumed the the rule that any good picture is unposed and a suprise attack! Here she is in a moment of suprise. She is my number two, let's refer to her as our Right Side Pride or RSP. Rsp is always up for adventure, Corn field exploration in the 10:00pm hour, going behind closed doors and sticking it to the man. Stewart sitter extroidnare and quite possible one of the few that has me figured out.
Stick with me 'till next time!

No comments: